The Reinosa steel plant has specific units for forging and casting pieces with a worldwide activity scope, providing solutions to meet the needs of sectors such as shipbuilding (both mercantile and naval) electrical power generation, cement manufacturing plants, mineral preparation plants, steel and iron industries, heavy machinery components, and many more. We manufacture machined finished forgings (up to 70 tons) and castings (up to 140 tons). The Reinosa steel plant provides complete tailor-made solutions according to our customers’ needs in all sectors.
- For Sidenor, human life in the fullest sense of the term is a value which transcends any other objective or priority that the company may have. There is no conceivable emergency situation, production scenario or financial incentive that could make us compromise the health and safety of our people, the protection of our environment, our commitment to efficient energy usage or the quality of our products and services.
- As a provider of steel-based solutions and products, we at Sidenor aim to satisfy our shareholders, our customers, our workers, our suppliers and the communities in which we work by constantly improving our products and services, our processes and our management systems. As part of this, we are firmly committed to quality, to controlling any risks to the health and safety of our workers, to the management and prevention of environmental impacts and to the efficient management of our energy consumption. All of our actions are focused on improvement and on compliance with the law and with the commitments we have taken on. We aim to achieve sustainable development (in environmental, social and financial terms) and to ensure that we acquire and design products and services that are truly energy efficient. Principles:
- Our leaders take primary responsibility for the safety of all of the personnel who work for them, doing all they can to promote the actions needed to protect the health and safety of our people, sustainable development and the productivity and efficiency of our processes.
- Each and every worker is responsible for their own health and safety as well as that of their colleagues. They also share in the responsibility to safeguard the environment and to strive to enhance our energy performance levels and the quality of our products and services through a strategy of continuous quality improvement aimed at achieving “zero defects.” They must also carry out their duties in accordance with the procedures, instructions, standards and rules set out by the company.
- Sidenor and all of us who the environment, our energy performance levels, the efficiency of our processes and the satisfaction of our customers with the quality of our products and services. Our efforts must be focused on taking preventive measures and sharing best work here are fully committed to the quest for continuous improvement with regard to the health and safety of our personnel, practices to promote the most effective learning methods throughout the whole organization.
- To help achieve this, I will provide all of the resources needed to ensure that our workplace our environment and our products are entirely SAFE.